This interactive session will cover all aspects of the use of digital photography in dental practice.
This includes intra- oral, extra-oral and portraits. You will be taken through photography, from the basics of choosing correct equipment and setting it up, to optimum settings, techniques for consistent imaging and the safe storage of images.
No previous knowledge is necessary, and if you have access to a digital SLR Camera or own one, then please bring it along with you. The practical component of this fun workshop will involve working in groups to take some extra oral and intra oral photographs.
The session will also cover legal aspects with dental clinical photography.
Aims of session:
• The uses of digital photography within dentistry.
• What equipment we require for dental photography.
• What views to take and how to take them.
• To understand an appreciate the uses of clinical photography within dentistry.
• To become familiar with the functions of a digital SLR Camera for dental photography.
• Learn about the equipment we require for dental photography and how to use it.